We appreciate your interest in joining our reliable team. Complete the form below with your information to apply.
We are constantly looking to expand our staff and services. Qualified applicants will be shortlisted for an interview schedule.
Caregivers may be CNA’s (Certified Nurse Aide), or HHA’s (Home Health Aide). Caregivers must be reliable, dependable, honest, and caring. Caregivers must possess a valid driver’s license, provide their own transportation, and provide evidence of current automobile insurance. Caregivers must be observant enough to recognize changes in their clients, and be capable of alerting the appropriate personnel if necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting, assisted living facility, or nursing facility.
- Must meet hiring criteria as defined in the agency’s minimum standards, including but not limited to the caregiver skills test.
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as adhering to agency policies.
- Must either have or obtain CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Must pass a physical and TB test.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.